Marketizer 2.0 is now available
Grab it now from my download site. I promised a big release and this one is nothing short of huge. Here are all the goodies.
Marketizer can now do it all and does not require installing dependencies.
Download here: http://taiic.com/downloads/
Discuss Marketizer here: http://forum.taiic.com
- All dependencies are included with Marketizer 2.0
- jdk not required
- android sdk, not required
- jre not required
- Self-signed cert automation
- Eliminated auto-sign. Now it’s even faster to convert your apk
- Checking to make sure .keystore is NOT added when entering in create cert tab
- Certs are stored in Marketizer install dir in \MyCerts
- Launcher_signed directory is backed up as “Launcher_signed_ApkName_Date_Time”. In case you need it later
- No longer necessary to restart Marketizer to convert another apk. Just go back to the “Customize apk” tab and select another apk
- Save alias and storepass to a .mtz file. Can retrieve later to load alias and pw
- Smaller app window
- Donate button now opens external browser
On Windows 7, right-click the installer and run as admin. You will also need to run the app as admin. I tested on multiple machines and sometimes I had to, other times I didn’t. Just keep this in mind in case you have trouble installing and/or running the app. If you run the app and it fails during the conversion process, try running the app as admin.