Marketizer Updated To Version 4.1
I have placed the latest version of Marketizer on my download page. Just a few changes in this one with the only significant difference being the addition of an advanced settings screen. This screen contains settings which allows specifying screen support and uses library options. Most people will probably not need these, but if you do, it’s here for you.
Marketizer provides a fully automated, single-click conversion of App Inventor apk’s to Google Market compatible. Self-signed cert automation included.
Product Page: http://taiic.com/marketizer/
Download here: http://taiic.com/downloads
Discuss Marketizer here: http://forum.taiic.com
- Added Advanced Settings
- Added configuration for screen support and library
- Screen Support – More info: http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/manifest/supports-screens-element.html
- Uses Library – More info: http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/manifest/uses-library-element.html
- Possible settings for
- android:resizeable=[“true” | “false”]
- android:smallScreens=[“true” | “false”]
- android:normalScreens=[“true” | “false”]
- android:largeScreens=[“true” | “false”]
- android:anyDensity=[“true” | “false”]
- Settings for
- android:required=[“true” | “false”]
- Corrected spelling mistake on Create Cert tab
- When choosing theme option the preview will show that option. Subsequent mouseOver on any preview thumbnail, will still change the preview image
To access the Advanced Settings, go to Setup –> Customization, and click the Advanced Settings button.
Join our community on facebook. Just hit the Like in the left sidebar (towards the top of the page), this button
Or directly on our fb page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/tAIICcom/116243311786911